A number of needs must be taken into consideration when selecting the right product for glass production. Carmeuse Brasil’s quicklime is used to maintain viscosity when fusing glass, with a high degree of purity, which improves the final quality of the product with the best cost-benefit ratio.
Why use Carmeuse Brasil’s quicklime for the production of glass?
- High degree of purity;
- Adequate concentration of calcium and magnesium;
- Melting agent to modify viscosity in the melt;
- Increases durability and resistance to chemical wear, giving you a better quality product;
- Physical and chemical consistency for efficient production;
- Available in various grain sizes.