Neutramol provides advantages for the processes in which it is used, because it eliminates common problems that are common when using other alkalizing agents, such as recurrent maintenance of equipment and piping caused by clogging or corrosion; exposure of employees when handling chemical products, emission of powdered product particles into the air, which can cause damage to facilities and respiratory problems; occupation of useful space in the plant for storage or disposal of packaging; costs with mandatory licenses and management when using hazardous chemicals; energy consumption for stirring inhomogeneous solutions, among others.
Why use Carmeuse Brasil’s Neutramol in water and wastewater treatment?
- Exceptionally high-purity product;
- Better efficiency in application;
- Total elimination of incrustations in the pipes;
- Ready-made product that requires no preparation labor;
- Speed in pH correction;
- Better cost benefit;
- Clean environment;
- Does not generate waste.
- Transported in specialized tank trucks, sized according to the customer’s demand;
- Trained drivers for the correct handling, transport and unloading of the product, with efficiency and safety;
- Product availability with guaranteed supply.