Carmeuse Brasil's quicklime has a high calcium content and is used to correct soil pH and provide calcium and magnesium to your crops. It is obtained by calcining limestone in appropriate kilns at high temperatures. In this process, calcium and magnesium oxides are formed.
Why use Carmeuse Brasil’s quicklime in agriculture?
- Excellent quality, with high reactivity and less contaminants;
- Neutralizes acidic soils;
- Optimizes the action of fertilizers;
- Increases nutrient availability;
- Reduces the presence of aluminum;
- Provides more phosphorus.